The Sirui panels you have selected to install are of quality construction and provided these care and maintenance instructions are followed, your floor panels will retain their appearance and performance for many years to come.
1. After installation, Project Manager and /or facilities manager should remember that when heavy equipment and servers is being installed and / or moved, the raised floor system needs to be protected from dynamic load damage by covering them with minimum of 19mm plywood while rolling the equipment over the floor. This will eventually distribute
the weight and prevent damaging of the panel and its surface finish. Please refer drawing nos 30-A, 30-B, 30-C on pageno.6&7.
2, Rest heavy equipment especially on wheels on pads '10 cm x 10 cm (wood / Steel) to distribute point loading on panel. Install additional pedestals required under panels wherever heavy equipment is resting on the floor and or under panels having cutouts.
3. The Project Managers and / or owner shall protect the finished access floor from damage and misuse by providing and applying 3mm oil tempered hardboard in traffic areas or 20G HDPE polythene sheet sealed to prevent tearing in all other areas.
4.Prior to allowing other trades on the access floor, the Project Manager and / or owner shall inspect the access the floor for quality, levels and any noise generated by the system.
5. When replacing or removing panels after initial installations, extreme care must be taken not to chip or damage the edging. The tapered edging has been designed to allow easy removal and installation with the proper tools. Do not handle without using the special lifter. Do not drop or kick panels into position. Force must not be used in replacingpanels.
6. When installing cable, no more than 5 panels (alternate in both axis) or approximately 3 meters should be removed at one time to avoid misalignment of the floor when re-installing .This applies to all types understructure.
7. Caution should be exercised by the installers when pulling cable to not loosen the adjusting nuts on the pedestals. This can happen when the cables rub against the nut and sufficient friction will tend to loosen the nut.
8. Never flood panels with water or a cleaning agent, This not only initiates rusting of the panel but could cause damage to the panel and affect electrical / communication wiring underneath. High pressure laminate tile requires little maintenance and can be easily cleaned by dry mopping and periodically damp mopping with mild detergent when necessary. Use of strong cleaning agents, waxing, buffing or refinishing and using products like steel wool, nylon pads or abrasive of any kind, manually or with power equipment. For cleaning the floor surface specially of decorative and- functional finishes (wood, granite, marble, engineered marbe etc.) HPL/ESD & Conductive PVC) is not recommended as this would not only damage the surface finish but also destroy the aesthetics and functional performance of the product.
lf necessary, you can spot clean stubborn stains with a non- flammable organic cleaner but if you do, take care that the cleaner does not get into joints between the panel support and The joints of the laminate where it could adversely affect the bond of the surface finish on the panel.
Address：No.188, yanzhuang bridge, yaoguan town, wujin district, changzhou